OpenStack

Éric Miclo eric.miclo at wanadoo.fr
Tue Sep 26 14:03:48 EDT 2006

Hello,

I've tested this behavior deeply, uninstalling everything and
reinstalling a fresh new version without success.
On 2 different Mac when the "First Main Stack.rev" stack is opened by
double-clicking on it the "Second Main Stack.rev" will:
- open with versions 2.7.1 & 2.7.2
- won't open with versions 2.7.3 & 2.7.4

All the few plugins that are installed are exactly the same under the
different versions because they are all installed inside the same
folder.
So something must come from version 2.7.3 and above of Revolution,
but I didn't yet find out what has been changed.

Best regards from Labaroche (Alsace).

ÉrIC