Cold Panic

Jim Ault JimAultWins at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 26 13:47:25 EDT 2006

Sounds like a glitch in the code block.

Try
opening the 'problem' stack
copy the mouseUp script to a word processor
quit Rev
launch Rev to get a clean environment

do "New Mainstack"
 copy the script to the stack script, apply
then double click on the card to run this

Should work.  If so, then I would reconstruct your old stack since there
could be another gremlin or two lurking.  Stack file glitches could cause
several problems.

Jim Ault