Saving App-Specific Docs

Mark Smith mark at maseurope.net
Tue Sep 26 08:41:09 EDT 2006

You might consider using a stack file. By the inherent nature of a
stack, you can save your data in a structured way that is very easy
for your app to read back in. To make it secure, you can encrypt,
compress or even password protect depending on how far you want to go.

An empty, newly created stack is about 4Kb, so there isn't a massive
overhead, either.

Best,

Mark