about Galaxy

Karen Hughes Karen at curlypaws.com
Mon Sep 25 17:02:47 EDT 2006

Jerry,

I have to say, remove Galaxy?  Over my dead body ;-).  I wouldn't go
back to the Rev IDE.  I've been very impressed with the quality of
the product, and the speed with with yourself and Trevor improve the
product.  And while I do develop on the Mac, it is certainly my
perception from the feedback I've seen that Windows developers are
happily using Galaxy too.

Karen