about Galaxy

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Sun Sep 24 13:01:41 EDT 2006

Sivakatirswami-

> I was just trying to encourage Run Rev to keep upping the ante on the
> IDE....

I'd have to respectfully disagree with this. For my two cents' worth,
I'd rather have the team working on the engine: fixing bugs and adding
new features, etc. The IDE is something that third parties can work
on: making improvements and drop-in replacements for existing features
ala Galaxy, or by adding plugins. But the engine is something that
only the rev team can modify.

--
-Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net