Revolution 2.7.4 Released

Judy Perry jperryl at ecs.fullerton.edu
Sun Sep 24 05:01:32 EDT 2006

I'm coming in on this late, so perhaps this has already been answered, and
if so, apologies, but...

is there a difference between upgrades (which I would understand as being
from Studio -> Enterprise or whatever's next on the developmental food
chain) and new releases (e.g., from 2.7.1 -> 2.7.2)??

Judy