Printing more than one page

Dan Shafer revolutionary.dan at gmail.com
Sat Sep 23 15:14:42 EDT 2006

Adrian,

I'll have to go look at the pages again, but I could swear there were links
there to the store.

Anyway, you can get to all of the downloadable Rev SmartEBooks here:

http://www.shafermediastore.com/tech_main.html

The top item on the page is the downloadable version of the original book.
There's a link there to order the printed version if you prefer. The other
books are below that item and available, as has been said, through download
only.

Dan