Revolution 2.7.4 Released

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Fri Sep 22 20:32:35 EDT 2006

Bill Marriott wrote:
> Aha. My impression the prices went up are based on the conversion between
> pounds and dollars, then. Maybe they got it reversed in the web page
> localization code? (I'm in the US and I'm seeing pounds only)

Sounds like RR needs to update the web site's database IP libraries. The
web store diverts visitors based on IP address, so it can show prices in
native currency. If UK people are seeing dollars and US people are
seeing pounds, then the IPs have changed again. I vaguely recall this
happening once before. I'll see if I can flag someone about it.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com