Printing more than one page

Adrian Williams adrian at clubtype.co.uk
Fri Sep 22 13:02:28 EDT 2006

Did you buy the SmartEBooklet from Dan in a Bar somewhere?
Although there is a link to explain what a SmartEBook is - there is no
option to buy!
The only book on offer on the website is the printed $29.95 (already
ordered).
Any thoughts where I can get - -  Smart?
Adrian

Email: adrian at clubtype.co.uk
Website: http://www.clubtype.co.uk