Printing more than one page

Adrian Williams adrian at clubtype.co.uk
Fri Sep 22 12:10:33 EDT 2006

Now multiple pages are Printing out, how do I get rid of
the text border and scroll bar hilites of the text field from the
printed page?

BTW: I've ordered Dan's book online - 3 to 4 week delivery in UK!

Thanks,
Adrian

On 22 Sep 2006, at 16:59, Adrian Williams wrote:

> Thanks to Stephen Barncard and Luis.
> I can print multiple pages right now - which was the immediate problem.
> Will take your advice to read the suggested books.
> Cheers,
> Adrian
>
> On 22 Sep 2006, at 16:11, Luis wrote:
>
>> Hiya,
>>
>> Well, I bought the 'Printing in Revolution' SmartEBooklet from Dan,
>> for $5. You can get it here:
>>
>> http://www.shafermediastore.com/tech_main.html
>>
>> I haven't had a look through it yet as I'm still getting to grips
>> with Rev (still working through Volume 1...).
>>
>> Cheers,
>>
>> Luis.
>>

>> Adrian Williams wrote:
>>> Have looked everywhere for a method to print more than ONE page of
>>> text.
>>> I have a text editor and want to give users the ability to Print
>>> more than one page.
>>> No terminology or searching for syntax related to multiple pages
>>> throws up any answers.
>>> Is done by sending more than one card to the Printer?
>>> Is it done by Printing a long text field?
>>> Neither of these ideas seems to be covered by the documentation or
>>> online.
>>> Appreciate any help to lift the gloom.
>>> Thanks,
>>> Adrian
>

> Email: adrian at clubtype.co.uk
> Website: http://www.clubtype.co.uk

_______________________________________
Adrian Williams Design Ltd (trading as Club Type),
44 Mill Lane,
Merstham,
Redhill,
Surrey RH1 3HQ, UK

Telephone/Facsimile: 01737 643300
dFax (computer reception): 0870 0515681

International tel/fax (UK)+44 1737 643300
International dFax:  (UK)+44 870 0515681

Email: adrian at clubtype.co.uk
Website: http://www.clubtype.co.uk