Security using .exe applications and external files.

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Thu Sep 21 16:16:58 EDT 2006

Hi Alvaro,

You could consider using a password for your computer or a lock on
the door of your office. You could also use the encryption features
of your operating system. If this is related to Revolution, maybe you
want to tell more about your project and let us know why security is
so important. Then we can help you to decide on what are the best
safety measures.

Revolution Enterprise has nice encryption features and you can also
easily make a simple encryption function yourself. Read the docs
about the encrypt command. You could also consider keeping data in
your stack and protecting your stacks with a password.

Best,

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

Download at http://www.salery.biz

Op 21-sep-2006, om 22:48 heeft Alvaro Abril - Tecnologia het volgende
geschreven: