Command Reference

FlexibleLearning at aol.com FlexibleLearning at aol.com
Thu Sep 21 15:47:28 EDT 2006

Funny you should mention a 'tree view' of commands grouped by functionality
and platform, Luis. The next version of the Scripter's Scrapbook has a tree
view  index option for just that purpose (except you can also choose a tree by
multiple combinations of language, platform and functionality for whatever
hierarchical display takes your fancy).

It will also sport a  fully-featured API so you can 'script your own
Scrapbook' as well as  cross-platform IAC (inter application communications) so you
have remote  control over your Scrapbook when working in another program. Other
'goodies'  include customisable language colorization definitions and xml data
export  along with a customizable toolbar for your favorite shortcuts  and a
full page display option.

So... New users have something to look forward to and existing users know
that their requests have been addressed!

/H
FLCo
www.ssbk.co.uk
Home of the Scripter's  Scrapbook

-----
Is there anywhere a hierarchical Transcript  reference? I was hoping to
copy it out of the user guide, but there is no  reference there.
I suppose the Scripters Handbook is an option but I can't  afford that.

I have downloaded the revdocsPDF from the their site and had  a look at
the Vocabulary Listing, but this is for Rev 2.12.

It's be  nice to have a tree/hierarchical reference with the commands
grouped into  functionality and maybe colour coded to indicate platform
compatibility.
-----