Command Reference

Luis luis at anachreon.co.uk
Thu Sep 21 10:51:52 EDT 2006

Hiya,

Is there anywhere a hierarchical Transcript reference? I was hoping to
copy it out of the user guide, but there is no reference there.
I suppose the Scripters Handbook is an option but I can't afford that.

I have downloaded the revdocsPDF from the their site and had a look at
the Vocabulary Listing, but this is for Rev 2.12.

It's be nice to have a tree/hierarchical reference with the commands
grouped into functionality and maybe colour coded to indicate platform
compatibility.

I was thinking of maybe doing this via Rev, but I don't see where I can
get it to 'inspect itself' (hmm, unless the inbuilt Documentation is
also a stack...).

Anyroad, I just like quick references which give an overview of the
language and its structure (prevents having to guess at which commands
are available in the Dictionary for one!).

Cheers,

Luis.