problems displaying descenders

rand valentine jrvalent at wisc.edu
Thu Sep 21 09:20:51 EDT 2006

 Hi. I have a stack that displays text in a field so that students can read
it. However, if the I set the textSize of this field to a largish number,
such as 80, 100, 120 (so it's big enough for a classroom of students to
see), then _as I type_ the descenders of characters such as j and g are
chopped off, until I finish typing. What setting will allow me to display
the descenders as I type? I've tried adjusting the textHeight and margins,
but neither seems to do anything. Thanks.

rand valentine