dreamscapesoftware.com - List list at dreamscapesoftware.com
Wed Sep 20 09:59:37 EDT 2006

I'm trying to get my standalone to load before Windows does.  Much like those Anti-programs that load before Windows starts (like Norton AntiVirus and Lavasoft Ad-Aware).  Unfortunately, the best I've been able to do is get my standalone to run *after* Windows has started.  I can hide the desktop icons, but the taskbar is still visible.

Any ideas or ways to get my software to do this.  I know there's programs out there that I can buy, but I'm trying to find an internal solution to this problem.  Thanks!

Derek Bump
Dreamscape Software