Button Icons wont show up when powered by my standalone

Phil Davis revdev at pdslabs.net
Tue Sep 19 22:10:51 EDT 2006

Hi Dave,

Try this:
In the 'Development' menu of the Rev IDE, select 'Image Library'. In the window
that opens, find your icon and make a copy of it somewhere in your standalone
stack, noting the image ID of the copy. Then use the ID of the copy as the icon
of your button. Should work even after you make the stack into a standalone.

Or did I miss something? Do you already have a copy of the image in your stack?

HTH -
Phil Davis