simple mailto hack (Re: Digest Reply Link)

Mark Smith mark at maseurope.net
Tue Sep 19 13:38:37 EDT 2006

Mark, looking at the raw source of the last digest I have, there
really is none of what you describe. I wonder if Mac Mail is actually
changing things, though you'd then have to wonder about the point of
even having the option to view the raw source....

I'll happily send you a sample of what I have, if you're interested
enough!

Best,

Mark