MIDI - more Rev resources

Luis luis at anachreon.co.uk
Tue Sep 19 06:40:56 EDT 2006

Hiya,

Thanks for all the help and pointers, but now I'm disappointed: It looks
like Revolution DOES NOT DO MIDI.

I did a quick search on the RunRev site for MIDI, not many links, but I
found these:

http://www.runrev.com/section/press/13.php

http://www.runrev.com/section/press/15.php

Both links state: 'MIDI music file creation and playing'.

Now, to me that says 'Yep, you can do all the MIDI stuff you need to
do', not what I gather form this list, namely 'Nope, you're stuck with
an external or have to connect to QT and still be limited by what you
can do'.

I'm CC'ing this to the sales dept at RunRev, let's see what the
interpretation is from there.

Cheers,

Luis.