Unicode

Viktoras Didziulis viktoras at ekoinf.net
Mon Sep 18 16:05:22 EDT 2006

Is it possible to set charset of text displayed in table field to utf-8 or
any other charset ? Where, how ?... I tried to: set the unicodeText of field
"fTable" to "file:unicode.txt". The first result was nonsence - all rows
condensed into a single row of mess (with utf-8). The second time, the file
was true Unicode (utf-16), it crashed the Revolution IDE (2.7.1, MS Windows)
 Apparently I have bad luck today, time to sleep and wait until tomorow :-)

All the best!
Viktoras