Classic Emulators...

Jim Carwardine JimCarwardine at OwnYourFuture-net.com
Mon Sep 18 14:39:15 EDT 2006

Hi Folks... I'm about to receive my new MacBook Pro and am wondering if
anyone has used any of the Classic emulators like SheepShaver to run Rev
standalones...

[OT] I also have a system I run my business with that is written in
HyperCard that I haven't taken the time to convert to Rev (uses many XCMDs).
Does anyone know if any of these Classic emulators will run HyperCard?  Jim
--

www.TalentSeeker.ca   www.HiringSmart.ca/ns   www.KeepingTheBest.ca/ns
<http://www.OwnYourFuture-net.com>

Own Your Future Consulting Services Limited,
23 Shoal Cove Road, Seabright, Nova Scotia, Canada.  B3Z 3A9
Phone: 902-823-2339. Fax: 902-823-2139