Folder permissions question

Shari shari at gypsyware.com
Sat Sep 16 09:36:07 EDT 2006

>Shari, do you only have this problem on Macs? Or is it on PC's too? I
>have a nifty file unlock routine for Windows if you need it.
>
>-Chipp

Pretty certain it's on Windows, too.  At the moment, I have a fella
checking his folder permissions.  Not sure if this is his problem,
and am waiting to hear from him.  I actually have more problems on
Windows machines than Macs, generally speaking.  Which doesn't make
sense, as Windows op systems have remained pretty static for awhile.
Unless they've come out with a new one recently?

Shari
--
Gypsy King Software
Mac and Windows shareware games