XP Home vs. Pro vs. Embedded

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Thu Sep 14 11:53:37 EDT 2006

Chipp-

> Unless you really need multiple workgroup domains or Desktop Remote
> Access, (available in free 3rd party tools), you only need Home.

Really? That's the main reason I advise folks to go with Pro instead
of Home... Do you have links for tools? The only alternative I've seen
to rdp is Citrix Metaframe, and while it's much better than the MS
implementation, it's certainly not free. I'd love to learn about
something else that would take its place.

--
-Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net