XP Home vs. Pro vs. Embedded

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Wed Sep 13 15:56:06 EDT 2006

There should not be any robustness issues whatsover between XP home
and Pro. Regarding your question, the answer is 'NO', unless you need
to access multiple networked workgroups from your kiosk (I suggest
not), you are fine with Win XP home. In fact, I use WinXP home both at
home and at work-- never with any problems. Wish I could say the same
about my Tiger Mac.

(Course this laptop I'm typing on is WinXP Pro, because it came pre-installed).