Can I launch a Revolution program after a Palm sync event?

Walton Sumner wsumner at im.wustl.edu
Wed Sep 13 15:21:59 EDT 2006

Has anyone tried launching a revolution program after a PDA sync? I'd like
to have a Revolution program that automatically launches on Mac OSX and
Windows immediately after a sync event, reads backup tables, sends data to a
distant server, and closes itself. It could provide other services later,
like analyzing the data from backup tables for display to the user. The user
could initially set permissions and locate files, but it would be best for
the process to be transparent and automatic most of the time.

How could you do that?

Thanks,

Walt Sumner