Is it possible to set just one word of a text to bold ?

William de Smet wdesmet at wanadoo.nl
Tue Sep 12 12:32:33 EDT 2006

OK thanks,

I work with RunRev 2.7.3 on Mac OSX 10.4.7 and the copied text is bold
in the .app but after testing the .exe with Windows XP Pro SP2 the
copied text isn't bold.
Is Windows handling things different?

Then there is still my little problem that after coping text into the
assigned field it isn't pasted after the last line. As I described, it
worked before I started using htmlText.

Any help on this one?

My code:
on mouseUp
  put "" &cr into tData
  if fld "doel" = empty
  then beep
  then answer error "Er is geen doel gekozen!"
  then exit mouseup

  if fld "materialen" = empty
  then beep
  then answer error "Er zijn geen materialen ingevuld!"
  then exit mouseup
"materialen" & "<p></p>"  after tData

  if fld "evaluatie" = empty
  then beep
  then answer error "Er is geen evaluatie ingevuld!"
  then exit mouseup
"evaluatie" & "<p></p>" after tData

  if the htmltext of fld "doel" & the htmltext of fld "materialen" &
the htmltext of fld "evaluatie" is not empty then put
"<p>__________</p>"  after tData
  put tData after the last line of fld "pva" of card "Plan van aanpak"
  set the htmlText of fld "pva" of card "Plan van aanpak" to tData
  beep
  answer "De tekst is gekopieerd!"
end mouseUp

Thanks,