Is it possible to set just one word of a text to bold ?

William de Smet wdesmet at wanadoo.nl
Mon Sep 11 14:53:44 EDT 2006

Hi there,
Thanks to JB and Ken it works but I want to go a little further.
Now I have 3 fields in which the user puts text and they all need to
be combined into one field (all three with htmlText).
The code used to work (without htmlText) and each line was pasted
after the last line.
Now it doesn't work anymore. And even the spaces between he separate
fields are gone. What am I doing wrong?
The code so far:
on mouseUp
  put "" &cr into tData
  if fld "doel" = empty
  then beep
  then answer error "Er is geen doel gekozen!"
  then exit mouseup
else put "<b>Doel</b>" &cr & the htmltext of fld "doel" &cr&cr after tData

  if fld "materialen" = empty
  then beep
  then answer error "Er zijn geen materialen ingevuld!"
  then exit mouseup
  else put "<b>Materialen</b>" &cr & the htmltext of fld "materialen"
&cr&cr after tData

  if fld "evaluatie" = empty
  then beep
  then answer error "Er is geen evaluatie ingevuld!"
  then exit mouseup
  else put "<b>Evaluatie</b>" &cr & the htmltext of fld "evaluatie"
&cr&cr after tData

  if fld "doel" & fld "materialen" & fld "evaluatie" is not empty then
put "__________" &cr &cr after tData
  else put "__________" &cr &cr after tData
  put tData after the last line of fld "pva" of card "Plan van aanpak"
  set the htmlText of fld "pva" of card "Plan van aanpak" to tData
  beep
  answer "De tekst is gekopieerd!"
end mouseUp

Thanks again,