Font effect query: Mac and Windows differences

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Mon Sep 11 08:03:58 EDT 2006

Hi Lius,

Perhap this helps, in a field script:

on selectionChanged
   set the textStyle of char 1 to -1 of me to plain
   set the textStyle of the selection to bold
end selectionChanged

I am not sure whether this works for you, because you have give
little info. Is the field locked or not, is its traversalOn set to
true, do you have any other scripts affecting the selection, why do
you expect and text to be hilighted after a mouseUp, what about the
listBehavior of the field?

Best,

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

Download at http://www.salery.biz

Op 11-sep-2006, om 13:13 heeft Luis het volgende geschreven: