Characters above ASCII 255

Phil Davis revdev at pdslabs.net
Sun Sep 10 20:52:42 EDT 2006

Actually my response may have been premature. What I said earlier is true, but
it may not give you the outcome you're looking for.

Here's another approach that might give you the desired outcome (or at least it
will be a learning experience):
- copy the text from a word processor that displays the text correctly
- paste the text into the Rev field
- put the htmlText of the field into another field where you can look at it.

This way you can see the HTML entity codes, language settings etc. needed to
make the text display correctly. If you want to modify the text display in the
first field, you can tweak the html a bit and set the htmlText of the first
field to the tweaked html.

Maybe some of this will be useful.

Phil