Field listener

Trevor Hopkins tjhopkins224 at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 10 12:17:49 EDT 2006

I'm trying to build a form whose "submit" button only becomes enabled after
text is present in a specific field (and likewise when that field is blank,
the "submit" button returns to disabled status). Does anyone know of a
painless way to do this? I'd also like the user to be able to hit return
from within that field and have the "submit" button entered. Right now, it
seems, the return key must be hit twice in order to first exit the field and
then select "submit".

Many thanks,

Trevor Hopkins
Exeter, UK