Age calculation script

Mark Smith mark at maseurope.net
Fri Sep 8 09:36:52 EDT 2006

Great! Actually, the other way it is likely to be wrong is when
today's date is very close to the persons birthday - eg if a persons
age is really 16 yrs 11 months, and their birthday is a couple of
days from now, it may give 17 yrs 0 months.

These date/period things can be tricky, so you have to decide how
accurate you need to be, and do the extra work to accomodate that!

Best,

Mark