the keys of myArray

jbv jbv.silences at club-internet.fr
Fri Sep 8 09:48:26 EDT 2006

Hi Dave,

Thanks for the reply, but actually I was wondering about any
logic behind that "internal order"...
it's not really important... I was just wondering if there was
a way to avoid putting the keys into a variable and having
to sort that variable... any clue about the order in which keys
are stored (and output) could help bypass that sorting step...

Best,
JB