Poser 5 teeth gnashing...

Dar Scott dsc at swcp.com
Thu Sep 7 16:36:52 EDT 2006

On Sep 7, 2006, at 3:22 AM, David Glasgow wrote:

> Gnash.  I give up.

I "bought" this Saturday and after a day of stop-and-go downloading I
got two bad files.  I couldn't start again.

The first link in the mail is bad, but might work when pasted to the
browser or other tool.

I tried downloading again last night and misunderstanding an error, I
"bought" again, since the deal seemed to have been extended to the
8th.  There was no warning or notice on the web page for Poser 5
concerning the download issues.  The link in the mail is still bad.

I hit the limit.

My cunning plan is to wait wait a couple weeks and then try
downloading.  I suspect that I gave up some info for nothing.

Dar Scott