RR Forums

Lynn Fredricks lynn at paradigmasoft.com
Tue Sep 5 23:57:49 EDT 2006

> This is a very cogent argument for restricted access.
> Perhaps this should be explained to the new visitors so they
> realize that you are serious about content and moderation
> that enhances the value of the forum beyond simple message
> storage in threads.

Im not sure how necessary that would be. I cant think of anyone who has
really complained about (other than "where is my authorization?") the
restrictions of the forum except for participants on the mailing list who've
been around the list for a while and don't like forums.

BTW, if you were gnashing about the download issues with Poser 5, the
special deal is extended through Friday :-)

Best regards,

Lynn Fredricks
Worldwide Business Operations
Runtime Revolution, Ltd