Remote Desktop issues with RR

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Tue Sep 5 21:27:58 EDT 2006

Roger.E.Eller at sealedair.com wrote:

> I saw an ad for Crossover Mac. It looks pretty cool!  :-)  Was Rev the
> only app that turned black in Crossover?

I don't know, Rev was the only app I tried. I have little need for
Windows except for cross-platform development so when Rev didn't work I
just tossed out the whole thing. Another glitch was that Crossover
wouldn't allow my license code to work in 2.7 so I had to test with Rev
2.6.1, which did work.

I already own Parallels, which works fine, so I didn't mind that
Crossover failed. Parallels does display all the icons and colors
correctly, which is one reason I thought the failure was in Crossover.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com