Flexible field with Quartam Reports possible?

Jan Schenkel janschenkel at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 5 17:49:55 EDT 2006

--- Yves COPPE <yvescoppe at skynet.be> wrote:

> Le 05-sept.-06 à 22:01, William de Smet a écrit :
>
> > Hi there,
> >
> > I am testing Quartam Reports and I love the
> simplicity of it.
> > I wonder if there is a way to make a flexible
> field in Quartam Reports
> > because in the app I have I use a field in which
> the amount of text
> > depends on the users choices.
> >
> > Now it happens that the report doesn't show all of
> the text because
> > you have to set the size of the field in Quartam
> reports. There is
> > more text then fits into the field. It isn't
> flexible (it doesn't
> > rezise)!
> >
> > Is it possible what I want? Is there a workaround?
> > Or do I want the impossible?
> >

> yes it is possible
>
> I use Quartam also and find it very easy to use. You
> can make auto-
> flow fld by checking the check btn in the fld
> properties
>
> Greetings.
> Yves COPPE

Hi William,

I'm glad to hear that you like Quartam Reports. Yves
was actually jumping the gun a bit - this feature was
the number one request from users and therefore is
built into the upcoming Quartam Reports 1.1. That's
why he told you to tick a checkbox that isn't there
yet ;-)
As private beta-tester, he and numerous others have
continually provided me with valuable feedback on its
progress. Some of them even use the beta in their own
software today. But it's not available to the general
public just yet.

For an overview of the new features in Quartam Reports
1.1, please visit the brand-new page on my website:
<http://www.quartam.com/reports/version110.htm>
Buy Quartam Reports today, and receive your upgrade to
version 1.1 for free, scheduled to ship in October
2006.

Best regards,

Jan Schenkel.

Quartam Reports for Revolution