Flexible field with Quartam Reports possible?

William de Smet wdesmet at wanadoo.nl
Tue Sep 5 16:01:08 EDT 2006

Hi there,

I am testing Quartam Reports and I love the simplicity of it.
I wonder if there is a way to make a flexible field in Quartam Reports
because in the app I have I use a field in which the amount of text
depends on the users choices.

Now it happens that the report doesn't show all of the text because
you have to set the size of the field in Quartam reports. There is
more text then fits into the field. It isn't flexible (it doesn't
rezise)!

Is it possible what I want? Is there a workaround?
Or do I want the impossible?

greetings,

William de Smet