Revolution, RevSelect/Community Partner Demo at IFA; Demo Your Apps at Digital Life

Lynn Fredricks lynn at paradigmasoft.com
Tue Sep 5 12:50:42 EDT 2006

http://u3smartblog.u3.com/?p=75

Get a look at Malte holding an invisible foot-long hotdog! No really, Malte
did a great job over the weekend representing Runtime Revolution and
promoting Animation Engine in the U3 booth at the IFA show. Not only did a
multitude of tire kickers get their first look at Revolution, but also
numerous companies, including several of the largest flash drive makers in
the world (who were interested since its nice to be able to bundle
compatible applications!)

This reminds me that U3 is also interested in having a demo at the Digital
Life show in New York.

http://www.digitallife.com/flash.html

If you can be in New York in October, this a good opportunity for a
community partner to get involved with Runtime and U3, help us evangelize
Revolution and show off your own products. Contact me off list if you are
interested. A more formal, official notice is coming - this is an advanced
heads up since IFA was such a success.

Best regards,

Lynn Fredricks
Worldwide Business Operations