eye-candy GUI design

Viktoras Didziulis viktoras at ekoinf.net
Sun Sep 3 15:36:30 EDT 2006

Many thanks, Scot!

It helped!

Best regards
Viktoras

-------Original Message-------

From: Scott Rossi
Date: 09/03/06 22:01:29
To: How to use Revolution
Subject: Re: eye-candy GUI design

Recently, Viktoras Didziulis wrote:

> do there exist any online resources or books (not necessarily for RR) with

> reusable examples of ways to organize GUI elements and graphical
backgrounds
> to get "eye candy" impression for desktop software ? Something similar to
> yearly issues of "Web design index by context". I am in desperate need of
> some inspiration :-)

Maybe you've already seen this, but if you're looking for examples of
alternative UI design, you might try here:
<http://www.tactilemedia.com/samples/applications/>

Chipp Walters has some good stuff too at his site:
<http://www.altuit.com>

And Tereza Snyder has some examples in the portfolio section of her site:
<http://homepage.mac.com/califexsoftware/index.html>

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director