...and that ain't all...

Andre Garzia soapdog at mac.com
Sun Sep 3 15:26:07 EDT 2006

Mark,

LOL

and people say that this is a serious country!!! I can see my tax
payer money going straight to friends of pluto NGO and then some
corrupt politician drinking champagne in paris with my money...

that's why during the election I think I'll void my votes... there's
no one that I belive anymore here. I think we should be allowed to
"vote against" someone, for example, don't like a candidate and don't
want to vote for anyone, then you could use your vote to subtract
from that candidate votes... you'd see something like this in the
end: "Elected with minus three million votes, the new president of
Brasil!!!"

I think I'll build a NGO and wait for funds too... geez, might get
killed doing that here.

Andre