OT - Get Poser 5 Free During Labor Day Weekend

Andre Garzia soapdog at mac.com
Sun Sep 3 13:57:16 EDT 2006

wait till they start selling pirated copies of pluto in every
corner.... it happened with windows xp you know...

people think I am joking, but last year a congressman here was caught
with 1 million, yes, 1 million in his underpants!!!!!!
(and I wondered about the oportunitiny of selling underwear with
pockets with labels like $10 $5 $20 and so on...)