How to Debug QT?

Pierre Sahores psahores at easynet.fr
Sun Sep 3 03:41:44 EDT 2006

Katir,

By default and to let users get Darwin Streaming Server streamables
movies played on their desktops, QT prefs are never set as expected
on the win32 platform. Perhaps could you verify this point with your
customer, even if the movies are availables in dowloadable mode only ?

Best,

Pierre

Pierre Sahores
www.sahores-conseil.com