Galaxy tools and tips

Pierre Sahores psahores at easynet.fr
Sat Sep 2 13:22:55 EDT 2006

Trevor,

The first impression is very good. Since Scott Raney became a
"Sailor", i spoked lots with Kevin about the Rev's IDE (inbetwin
other things)...

Galaxy is the Rev's Eclipse-like IDE i waited for and because Jerry,
You and the beta-test team around, it's yet available to all of us !
Thanks for this great and elegant productivity tool dedicated to help
us to get more from our sweety Rev ;-)

I just recommand to anyone, there, to take one our or two to try it !
This tool is realy too friendly and powerfull at once...

Best Regards,

Pierre

Le 2 sept. 06 à 16:38, Trevor DeVore a écrit :

> On Sep 2, 2006, at 7:30 AM, Pierre Sahores wrote:
>
>> Hello Trevor,
>>
>> Thanks for the tip ! I will get the 1.0.3 final as soon as she
>> will be up but, for yet, i mainly appreciate how much Galaxy makes
>> my rev time easier ; i don't spend lots of time with "beta"
>> software issues, probably because i have offen enought to do to
>> polish each app i provide to my own customers ;-)
>
> I can sympathize with you.  I just wanted to make sure you were
> aware as I really like 1.0.3 :-).  Please let us know how you get
> along with Galaxy.
>

> Regards,
>
> --
> Trevor DeVore