Galaxy tools and tips

Pierre Sahores psahores at easynet.fr
Sat Sep 2 10:30:13 EDT 2006

Hello Trevor,

Thanks for the tip ! I will get the 1.0.3 final as soon as she will
be up but, for yet, i mainly appreciate how much Galaxy makes my rev
time easier ; i don't spend lots of time with "beta" software issues,
probably because i have offen enought to do to polish each app i
provide to my own customers ;-)

Kind Regards,

Pierre

Le 2 sept. 06 à 16:02, Trevor DeVore a écrit :

> On Sep 2, 2006, at 4:35 AM, Pierre Sahores wrote:
>
>> I'm just too happy to start my first Rev*Galaxy project. I'm
>> running the Studio v 1.0.2 issue under Rev Entreprise 2.7.3 build
>> 278. Picking around to find the "comment/uncomment script
>> handler's lines option", i just don't see it. How to do to get
>> hand on this ?
>>
>> Thanks for providing us this soo powerfull IDE,
>
> Hi Pierre,
>
> I see you found what you were looking for but just wanted to point
> out that if you sign up for the BaseCamp support site for Galaxy
> Studio (email Jerry about this) then you can download the latest
> release candidate for 1.0.3.  This has all sorts of enhancements,
> performance improvements and bug fixes that users have requested.
>

> --
> Trevor DeVore
> Blue Mango Learning Systems - www.bluemangolearning.com
> trevor at bluemangolearning.com