Galaxy tools and tips

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Sat Sep 2 10:02:29 EDT 2006

On Sep 2, 2006, at 4:35 AM, Pierre Sahores wrote:

> I'm just too happy to start my first Rev*Galaxy project. I'm
> running the Studio v 1.0.2 issue under Rev Entreprise 2.7.3 build
> 278. Picking around to find the "comment/uncomment script handler's
> lines option", i just don't see it. How to do to get hand on this ?
>
> Thanks for providing us this soo powerfull IDE,

Hi Pierre,

I see you found what you were looking for but just wanted to point
out that if you sign up for the BaseCamp support site for Galaxy
Studio (email Jerry about this) then you can download the latest
release candidate for 1.0.3.  This has all sorts of enhancements,
performance improvements and bug fixes that users have requested.

--
Trevor DeVore
Blue Mango Learning Systems - www.bluemangolearning.com
trevor at bluemangolearning.com