Revolution Web Browser Plugin

Bill Marriott wjm at wjm.org
Tue Oct 31 22:12:27 EST 2006

By all means enter this feature request into the system and let us know the
link so we can "vote" for it. It's been discussed on the list before with
great passion, but I don't think it's made its way into BugZilla, and I
don't think anyone's working on it as a 3rd-party product.

"Derek Bump" <list at dreamscapesoftware.com> wrote
in message news:45480C53.1000006 at dreamscapesoftware.com...