Right-Click Transparency

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Tue Oct 31 13:46:32 EST 2006

Trevor Hopkins wrote:
> They are not referenced images or imported images but rather Photoshop
> graphics copied into Rev images. The thing I'm concerned with is the
> functionality of the right-click transparency feature. It seems to be
> negated everytime the card is refreshed. Any ideas?

Not really, I haven't ever seen this happen. I use the right-click
transparency feature a lot and it's always worked, so I'm not sure why
it is failing for you. However, one thing I do differently is that I
always import the images, I never just paste them. Maybe you could try
that with an image or two. If it works that way but not when you just
paste, then that's the bug to report.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com