Very confusing - image library multiple stacks

Jim Ault JimAultWins at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 30 11:14:00 EST 2006

I don't know how this happened, but I now have a drop down that triggers the

I have been developing different versions of three stack designs for a
client.  I have decided to assign one of the standard Rev icons to a button.
I select the button, go to Icons & Border, click the wand button, and get a
series of warning messages..

    ""A stack with the same name as the one you are tying to load is already
open.   Before loading 'stacknameFullPath' what do you want to do with the
stack: ' stacknameFullPath'? [ save purge cancel]  ""

Rev 2.7.2, OSX 10.4.7
1.  If I repeatedly choose [cancel], I eventually get to the point of
viewing the [Image Library] drop down
2.  the [Image Library] drop down contains partial names of 6 stacks I have
been working on, repeated so that I have additional items in the drop down
menu.
3.  Choosing one of these added menu choices does not change the display of
icons or patterns.

Standard Icons
default Patterns
Metacard Compatible Icons
Metacard Compatible Patterns
This Stack
----
edMultiCycle
edMultiCycle
edMultiCycle
edMultiCycle
MultiCycle
daMasterProgram
dPrintCanada
eParseCanada
seCanada
Application Manager shows each of the stacks now in memory if I click SAVE.

After quiting Rev, I can...
launch Rev, new Mainstack, add a button, now go to Icons & Border, all is
normal.

I am clueless as to why Rev wants to open all of the stacks and why do this
repeatedly for 2 of them.

I did assign one button a small lib icon

Any hints for a repair.  These stacks are very intricate and now that I want
to add some interface pizzazz, I don't want to have to re-create them.
Working toward a deadline today, so don't have much time to experiment (of
course).

Thanks

Jim Ault
Las Vegas