App integration - anyone done this?

Henk van der Velden henk at iglow-media.nl
Sat Oct 28 14:50:56 EDT 2006

Hi James,

are you aware of altBrowser, which lets you display web pages in RR?
To a certain level you can interact with these pages, too. It uses
the image element to display web pages.

On the other hand there is the possibility of having QuickTime play
Flash files. The enhancedQT external of Trevor deVore gives some
possibilities to interact with Flash / Actionscript.

Kind regards,

Henk
Henk v.d. Velden
iGlow Media