Rename remote server file

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Mon Oct 23 11:36:10 EDT 2006

Hi,

I don't think you can use the rename command like that. You'll need
to use FTP commands (RNFR and RNTO) in combination with
libUrlFtpCommand.

Best,

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

Download at http://www.salery.biz

Op 23-okt-2006, om 16:09 heeft Richard Miller het volgende geschreven: