Transparent stacks....

David Bovill david at openpartnership.net
Sun Oct 22 16:05:21 EDT 2006

How can I create a transparent stack? But one which does not pass
mouseclicks to the applications behind?

Interestingly if you set the blending of a stack to 94% - you barely see it
and mousclicks are still trapped by the stack. But at 95% and higher all
mouseclicks pass straight through the stack. For Windows?

Blending
Is there a way to over-ride a stack blending at the control level - that is
have controls which are not transparent and a stack that is - or do I have
to use an apha channel? Would the use of inks help?